Sunday 11 August 2013

HALF ANNIVERSARY

Hi there! Yesterday marked the 6th month anniversary of my fashion blogging and to celebrate Sapphire Brushstrokes I would like to share a collage of some of my favorite pictures from over 40 posts over the last 6 months. But before the pictures, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to a number of super special people that have been tremendously helpful and so wonderful to SAPPHIRE BRUSHSTROKES.

I would like to start by thanking Adim... where to begin.. Thank you for getting me to finally start my blog, despite my reluctance and insistence on not being ready! Thank you for all the numerous blog pictures you are responsible for. For tolerating all my impromptu and poorly planned shoots, meltdowns and freak out fests. Most importantly, thank you for your companionship and friendship! You truly are a beautiful young woman and it's a blessing to have you in my life.






Thank you Chuka for being such a great friend and just coming through  every single time things got even a little bit confusing or stressful. Thank you for some of my favorite blogging moments, for all the awesome brainstorming/management and for being my ultimate techie guy and tolerating (not without a lot of mockery) my technological limitations. For all those times you understood my frustration and especially for the times you didn't but went ahead to solve those problems anyways. You've been kinder and more gracious than I deserve.



I would love to thank my sister and my favorite person ever for the idea and encouragement to start my own fashion blog! Your tremendous faith in me is both overwhelming and humbling. I would like to thank you for being my rock and sounding board.You are my inspiration and i'm so blessed to have you  in my life.







To my best friend Bola, thank you for being the very best as always. Thank you for all those supportive and hilarious long distance calls! Above and beyond diamonds and every material possession, you  truly are a girl's best friend.






To Aisha for being a real trooper about the photo shoots and the hilarious and tiring moment that have come with them. Thanks to your camera for all the times it's been the ready substitute in time's of  low resolution picture crisis.




To all my amazing part-time photographer/ friends; Jennypher, Osi, Joy server, Rotimi, Teekay, Amaka, Ibk, Onyinye and everyone else for being supportive.




Last but certainly not least, to all the followers, viewers and bloggers that religiously check out my blog and leave beautiful and encouraging comments that make it all worth it. To My blogger friends Paola of Express Yourself, Lucie of Style Without Limits and all the other wonderful ladies. Thank you all  for a wonderful 11,794 views after just 4 months on this specific site.



              The support, views and comments mean more to me that you all can possibly imagine..xxx


FOLLOW SAPPHIRE BRUSHSTROKES ON INSTAGRAM AND ON FACEBOOK...XXX













Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

38 comments:

  1. So many awesome outfits! Congratulations on getting this far with your blogging. I'm definitely looking forward to future posts :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, my dear Teresa.... great job!!!!
    You look fab in every outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! beautiful post :)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! super amazing pictures! you have an awesome style dear.
    already following you♡

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Marcella! I checked out your blog and you have amazing style! Following right back! xxx

      Delete
    2. thank you dear♥

      http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! The pictures are truly very nice!
    smtpants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all pictures!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Teresa, have a fab day honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, congrats for 6 months blogging :)
    http;//AVEILT.BLOGSPOT.COM/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tnx for your lovely comment Teresa.... a big kiss for you princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats for you anniversary and really nice outfits

    Would you like to follow each other? please visit my blog and let me know

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Eliza! ..xxx

      Delete
    2. hey thank you for visiting my blog. I am following you now on bloglovi. please follow back;o)

      xxx

      Delete
  11. You know to be soo elegant, super chic! The roght word is amazing

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Marta! I already follow your blog and it's amazing!

      Delete
  12. love all your outfit ;)

    http://piggymix.blogspot.de/2013/08/berlin-day3.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a nice reminder of your stylish outfits :) xxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. like it hon!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing outfits :> congrats!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3383
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! Biggest fan!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete