Saturday 13 December 2014

ZIZZI RISTORANTE (THE RESTUARANT INBETWEEN)



I  realized today that it's been a while since I blogged about food and that's just unacceptable! Lool! So to make up for lost times, I'm digging into my summer archives.

If you've been following my food posts, then you would have figured out by now that I have a thing for Italian. Zizzi was one of my favourite go to Italian restaurants in England,  because as much as I like fine dining, it's always great to have those budget restaurants inbetween that provide good value for money and have a nice and lovely enough atmosphere, to deserve the title of restaurant. 

Zizzi has a bubbly vibe to it that is particularly great when dining out with a cluster of friends or Family. It's fun, upbeat yet non-rowdy. As for the meals, I find that I'm the most partial to their King Prawn Linguine, it's in my opinion, their best pasta dish and I would recommend that if you are going to go the pasta way at Zizi, you might want to try it out. On the issue of desert Zizi's  chocolate and tofee nut sundae  that debuted sometime in summer of this year is definitely the way to go. The caramel topping and the nuts are just delightful and this  by the way is coming from a person who is not too crazy about nuts. It was easily the best food related risk my friends and I  had taken in a while, we had no regrets just nuts!

Here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend and week ahead...xxx


                                                                                   








                                     (Chocolate and Tofee Nut Sundae)                          

       

              Thank you all for stopping by...xxx


Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

13 comments:

  1. fantastics!! Looks delicious!! yummy yummy!!

    http://rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm all the desserts look so mouth-watering!♥ great photos!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many yummy things!

    10 faux fur vest under 60€+ how to wear on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What yummy food!

    10 faux fur vest under 60€+ how to wear on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks sooooo yummy! Nice post ♥
    Kiss
    Yle
    New post

    www.ysdblog93.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm looks fantastic!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious post!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!! such a yummy food!! kisses!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummie!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete