Saturday 8 June 2013

Sheer and Flowy shorts

Hello everyone! Today was a rather eventful day for me; from running errands to getting my hair done, visiting friends and catching a movie with my friend.  On such days, the priority when dressing up is comfort, as such, I  decided to slip into something extremely comfortable. I pulled out this sheer blouse which was a gift from a friend and I paired it with these flowy Zara shorts I purchased last summer. Flowy shorts are back on trend along with skorts and assymetrical skirts. I was a little undecided about what shoes to wear and i finally settled for these sheer and patterned flats after slipping my feet into a pair of heels, and thinking the better of it. It was the perfect outfit for a sunny, eventful, errand filled day.....xxx



   (F21 window display, I love the surfboard effect)


                                                                    Thank you for reading....xxx

                                                                             OUTFIT
                                                                Top: Luxe, Shorts: Zara
                                                                Shoes: Topshop, Bag: Jaegar,
                                                                Sunnies: H&M,   Neckpiece: Next



Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

55 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit! I love it:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so sophisticated!! Lovely look xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit and you are very beautiful ;) Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Glad you like it! :)...xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit! ♥ Following your blog now! :)

    New Post on my blog: http://missdiana89.blogspot.com/

    xoxo♥
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool oufit, love your shorts and top :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute look, you look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! You look chic AND comfortable!
    XX, Elle


    http://mydailycostume.com/
    i hope you will visit me at my site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing short, you look so pretty!

    Happy monday
    Www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look Teresa.... you look beautiful!!!!
    Have a great start to the week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute outfit.It's nice that you managed to dress comfy,yet chic.That's not easy to achieve.
    Many greetings.It's my first time on your blog...
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmina :D i hope you come back...xxx

      Delete
  11. Wow you look so pretty!!! beautiful post!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the shorts! you look great! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit, love your shorts!
    would you like to follow each other on gfc & bloglovin? let me know so i can follow back
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yeah sure! Follow me on bloglovin and i'll follow back..xxx



      Delete
  14. Wow! Lovely outfit Teresa!! I love these shorts!! I´m going to try to find them! You are fab.

    Kisses!
    Ana

    http://nuevatemporada.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your shorts and bag! you look stunning! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mitha!

      LATEST POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sheer-and-flowy-shorts.html

      Delete
  16. hey love, i'm following you now bloglovin
    waiting for you to follow back :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice look ! Kiss from France, http://www.thefashionandgeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Gurl!
    I found your blog through a comment you posted on fashion toast’s blog. Your blog is so good! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow Ill be doing a giveaway at 100 followers that I would love for you to be in to win. fallenfashionave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've got wonderful smile my dear :)
    I love the colour of lipstick you have !

    Come visit my blog if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your outfit girl!

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a beautiful look; young, fun & with a real easy-breezy feel to it. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  22. your shorts are great, you look great!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your outfit! I wore similar shorts in my blog post and linked back to yours! xo

    http://www.sundevilstyle.com/floral-print-and-flowy-tulip-shorts/

    ReplyDelete