Tuesday 29 July 2014

40,000 VIEWS


Sapphire Brushstrokes just reached 40,000 views earlier today and I'd just like to say a big thank you to all my followers! It was only 2months ago that we reached 30,000 views, so this is a massive accelaration from that and I appreciate you guys soo much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments that I always read and love even when I am unable to respond to them. So once again Thank you and have a wonderful evening until the next post..xxx



FOLLOW SAPPHIRE BRUSHSTROKES on BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK,  and INSTAGRAM





Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

15 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAY!!!! You are rockin' it! And you always look soooo fabulous!!!!! Major congrats on all the awesome work!
    Mwah mwah mwah!
    xoxo Beckerman Girls
    www.Beckermanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl , you look very beautiful . I just found your blog btw and It is very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the views girl! followed you on google :D do drop by and check my new post :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - gorgeous outfit, you look so pretty!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats babe... Luv ur blog n that outfit btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Teresa!!!!
    I love your dress!!!
    Have a lovely day!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! lovely look!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look so cute hehe just like your blog xoxo
    Followed you beaut x
    Check out my blog for daily blog posts on my HK holiday experience
    Lilya
    lilyacmeier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats!!
    http://sweetmona.com/

    ReplyDelete