Monday 21 July 2014

AQUAZZURA

Good evening everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! For today's fashion fix, I decided to share some shoe magic from Italian high fashion brand Aquazzura. Creative director of Aquazzura, Edgardo Ossorio brings the color spectrum  and reptile spirit alive in his ad campaign for his Sprimg/Summer 2014 collection. The collection features an explosive range of colours both in blocks and beautiful reptile prints and yet manages to not neglect the ladies, who are none too keen on coloured shoes and bold prints. The collection also features a range of your classic black and white staple shoes in gorgeous delightful designs. For more on the collection and the I talian shoe brand head to Aquazzura.com . Here's wishing you a wonderful evening and week ahead, See you all again on wednesday.






















                                                               Thank you all for stopping by...xxx
Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

18 comments:

  1. amazing shoes, love it!!!
    new look on my blog:D
    http://sweetmona.com/blog/2014/07/21/yellow-submarine/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gawd..... I love everything here... these are just awesome !!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I am so obsessed with Aquazzura at the moment since Olivia Palermo (my idol when it comes to fashion) wears their designs all the time!
    Great post!

    Wanna follow each other? Do let me know!

    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    x

    Athena

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post ;)

    Like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)
    XO MP.
    http://beamasterpieceblog.blogspot.it/2014/07/collaboration-masterpiece-for-oasapcom.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun shoes! Check out my blog for the latest eyewear trends and let me know what you think.

    www.eyeseeeuphoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! It's like color blocking but with faux alligator. Ha! I also love the campaign for these shoes! Super funky, colorful + artistic!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the last pairs are my fav!!
    Kiss
    Yle

    new post

    www.ysdblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, stunning choice. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. FAbbb tropical prints and LOVE LOVE LOVE the vibe of all the shoes! HOT!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Love those shoes, specially the snake print ones

    THE PINK INNUENDO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tritextural python heels, they make really good shoes, such amazing craftmanship!!!! Glad I clicked on your comment on LATE AFTERNOON's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, you must check out my recent big collaboration with luxury retailer and feature their rare HERMES BIRKIN BAGS! I had soooo much fun with the styling, please tell me what you think. Items feature include acne bikers, dries shirts, msgm shoes, karen walker sunnies, celine trousers etc.. Very #PROVOKING!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/the-birkin-and-boy.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love caged shoes, these are incredible! :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg omg omg so in love my heart is about to explode. Pure fashion & visual pleasure

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely shoes.
    Giveaway on my blog.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete