Tuesday 8 November 2016

WILD CANADIAN TUXEDO


Hi guys! I shot this busy and somewhat ecclectic denim look and it was kind of interesting for me cause I normally wouldn't have soo much going on but for some reason I just loved the look. The prescence of varying shades of leopard print, the gold accents from the jewelry and all that grey from my hair made for a very interesting mix. I also liked the idea of shooting against two different backdrops; One well lit by the sun and against a very organic tropical background and another more mute and composed with hints of grey from stones that complimented my hair.


Until next time....xxx



OUTFIT
Shirt: Random, Denim: Pull & Bear
Shoes: River Island, Sunnies: Valentino
Earrings: H&M, Wristwatch: Hilfiger
Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

5 comments: